The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI), the exclusive distributor of Chevrolet automobiles and parts in the Philippines, celebrated the hard work and excellence of Chevrolet dealers in the country at the 2018 Chevrolet Grandmasters held in Solaire Resort and Casino Poolside last May 24, 2019.
The Chevrolet Grandmasters is annual event that recognizes the exemplary commitment of individuals and Chevrolet dealers in serving Chevrolet customers across sales, service, and aftersales.
“Ten years ago, TCCCI endeavored to re-ignite the passion for Chevrolet. And today, we recognize the remarkable achievement of the entire Chevrolet dealer network and acknowledge the exceptional work of our 2018 Grandmasters who continue to perform towards achieving this objective,” said Atty. Alberto B. Arcilla, President and Chief Executive Officer of TCCCI during the event.
“In behalf of the men and women of TCCCI, General Motors, Chevrolet, and our dealer network, I congratulate all the 2018 Grandmasters who, during the most challenging year for the automotive industry, strived very hard to provide the best quality and diligent service to our clients,” continues Atty. Arcilla.
Chevrolet, the most popular and highly regarded global automotive brand of General Motors, is exclusively distributed by TCCCI since 2009. In the past ten years, Chevrolet remains to be one of the top automotive brands in the country, offering the market with global Chevrolet products including the Chevrolet Suburban, the iconic Chevrolet Camaro and the legendary Chevrolet Corvette.
Vanchana Unakul, General Director for General Motors Southeast Asia Distributor Operations, who also graced the event, shared: “The Philippines is an important market for Chevrolet and General Motors is committed to continue supporting TCCCI and its dealer network in continuing the growth of Chevrolet in the Philippines.”
2018 Chevrolet Grandmasters Winners
Awards were given to Chevrolet stewards for their excellence in aftersales, sales and customer relations. Winners of the 2018 Chevrolet Grandmasters took home cash prizes and bowtie pylon trophies.
Here is the full list of winners of the 2018 Chevrolet Grandmasters Stewardship Awards.
Service Technician of the Year
· Grandmaster: Carlo R. Manalo of Chevrolet Greenhills – EDSA
· 1st Runner Up: Jovanie Mark B. Camara of Chevrolet Makati
· 2nd Runner Up: Alminio Q. Lagahit of Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
Parts Consultant of the Year
· Grandmaster: Jenelyn A. Dabuco of Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
· 1st Runner Up: Rony Boy E. Santelices of Chevrolet Greenhills - EDSA
Service Advisor of the Year
· Grandmaster: Omar C. Manalang of Chevrolet Tarlac
· 1st Runner Up: Jenalene A. Rodriguez of Chevrolet Pasig
· 2nd Runner Up: Candice Christine L. Aquino of Chevrolet North EDSA
Aftersales Manager of the Year
· Grandmaster: Ramiro G. Valladarez of Chevrolet Greenhills - EDSA
· 1st Runner Up: Irene S. Sevilla of Chevrolet Makati
· 2nd Runner Up: Norman B. Satina of Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
Customer Relations Officer of the Year
· Ginally G. Estrellado of Chevrolet Batangas
Sales Administrator of the Year
· Grandmaster: Jacqueline Jane S. Rojo of Chevrolet Makati
· 1st Runner Up: Rutchell Mae B. Sumaylo of Chevrolet Cagayan de Oro
· 2nd Runner Up: Tricia C. Uyammi of Chevrolet Isabela
Sales Consultant of the Year
· Grandmaster: Loreto L. Baranda, Jr. of Chevrolet Makati
· 1st Runner Up: Maribel S. Pilapil of Chevrolet Batangas
· 2nd Runner Up: Bob Anthony C. Ello of Chevrolet Commonwealth
Group Retail Manager of the Year
· Grandmaster: Ramilo B. Timpad of Chevrolet Cagayan de Oro
· 1st Runner Up: Rex L. Impuesto of Chevrolet Makati
General Sales Manager of the Year
· Grandmaster: Stepfanie Marie F. Wong of Chevrolet Iloilo
· 1st Runner Up: Detmar H. Pfleider of Chevrolet Bacolod
· 2nd Runner Up: Roex R. Pestaño of Chevrolet Makati
Dealer Operator of the Year
· William Irwin I. Tieng of Chevrolet Makati
Here is the full list of winners of the 2018 Chevrolet Grandmasters Departmental Awards.
· Best in Dealer Facilities – Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
· Best in Marketing – Chevrolet Makati
· Best in Customer Service – Purchase and Delivery Satisfaction: Chevrolet Makati
· Best in Customer Service – Service Satisfaction Survey: Chevrolet Tarlac
· Best in Service (Regional) – Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
· Best in Service (Metro Manila) – Chevrolet Greenhills - EDSA
· Best in Parts (Regional) – Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
· Best in Parts (Metro Manila) – Chevrolet Pasig
· Best in Sales (Regional) – Chevrolet Iloilo
· Best in Sales (Metro Manila) – Chevrolet Makati
· Dealer of the Year (Regional) – Chevrolet Iloilo
· Dealer of the Year (Metro Manila) – Chevrolet Makati
# # #
Chevrolet Philippines – The Covenant Car Company Incorporated is the exclusive importer and distributor of Chevrolet automobiles and parts in the Philippines. Chevrolet Philippines is located at the 5th Floor, ALCO Building, 391 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, 1209 Makati City. Chevrolet has twenty seven (27) dealer partners in the Philippines – Chevrolet Alabang, Chevrolet Commonwealth, Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA, Chevrolet Makati, Chevrolet North-EDSA, Chevrolet Otis-Manila, Chevrolet Pasig, Chevrolet Quezon Avenue, Chevrolet Shaw, Chevrolet Bacolod, Chevrolet Baliuag, Chevrolet Batangas, Chevrolet Carmona, Chevrolet Cainta, Chevrolet Cagayan de Oro, Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue, Chevrolet Dagupan, Chevrolet Davao, Chevrolet Iloilo, Chevrolet Isabela, Chevrolet Pampanga, Chevrolet Sta. Rosa, Chevrolet Tarlac, Chevrolet Imus Cavite, Chevrolet Ilocos Norte, Chevrolet General Santos City, and Chevrolet Camarines Sur. For more information, you may visit www.chevrolet.com.ph.